Business: RMB WineX Celebrates a Decade As SA’s Premier Wine Festival
Recent Gauteng Business News
- New Technology Enables Secure Call Centre Payment Through Your Phone
- Vox Telecom Partners with Sage One Accounting to Give Its Customers Access to Affordable, Flexible Accounting in the Cloud
- South African Airways Group Walks Away with An Armload Of Skytrax Awards
- The SARS Mid Year Tax Submission Process
- Investing in the Lives Of Underprivileged Learners
This year’s exhibitor line-up includes award-winning producers such as Nederburg, Fleur du Cap, Tokara, Saronsberg, Vergelegen, and Quoin Rock. The arrival on the wine scene of much anticipated boutique newcomers such as Bartinney and Kleinood as well as the presence of specialist cellars like The Winery of Good Hope confirm the breadth and depth of WineX exhibitor list. Regular olive exhibitors Romesco, Kloovenburg, Morgenster and The Olive Shed will again show and sell olives, olive oils and pastes.
Says WineX director, Michael Fridjhon: “When we launched the show in 2000 we never envisaged that it would become a landmark feature on the South African wine calendar. Much of its success is due to the synergy between the country's best wineries and South Africa's most important wine market.”
To assist show goers with the daunting task of engaging with over 230 wine exhibitors and 1300 wines, RMB WineX puts the show’s comprehensive festival guide and list of wines onto its website during the weeks leading up to show. Visitors can plan in advance their ‘routes’ around the WineX hall and book multiple-night passes to optimize their WineX encounter.
Business News Sector Tags: Business|