MOBILE: Tafel Lager Uses Big Data and Receives High Volume Of Entries
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Over Half Of South Africa’s Credit Active Consumers Are Over-indebted
- South African Airways Celebrates First Anniversary Of Service from Washington, DC to Acra, Ghana
- City Of Joburg Upports the Rise Of “Silicon Braamfontein”
- Things to Ask Your MSSP to Increase Your Network’s Security
- Corruption is Getting Worse
Techsys Digital ran the latest Tafel Lager campaign on their smart mobile system, which employs big data to maximise campaign performance.
The campaign outperformed the brand's targets and contributed to a significant volume uplift over the campaign period.
Eighty three percent of these consumers were new - effectively underscoring the campaign's success in recruiting new consumers to their opted-in database. In addition, the campaign served to enrich existing consumer data.
Weathermen and Co is the lead agency for Tafel Lager and partnered up with Techsys Digital to collaborate their core skills to develop this engaging National Consumer Promotion. Local brand knowledge along with Above-The-Line advertising, combined with a clever digital strategy and integration, resulted in an incredibly successful 360-campaign.
Bigger data, better results
"The big data system has been a major shift in the way we engage with consumers when we run our competitions" says Andrew Walmsley - MD of Techsys Digital, "it allows us to engage with consumers in a personal way, effectively holding thousands of individual conversations, and not the standard "valid", invalid, duplicate replies of the past".
The tone of the conversation can be adjusted in real-time by the SMS line data engine to ensure that consumers were spoken to in a way that they are more likely to respond to.
This lead to two significant advantages for brands:
1) Volume of entries - we received a high number of average interactions per consumer.
2) Efficient consumer data enrichment - our system enriches data in a highly sophisticated manner, ensuring we gained useful information from most of the consumers.
Business News Sector Tags: Business|