INFOTECH: SA Firm Named Leading Global Independent Software Vendor
Recent Gauteng Business News
Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) has named five leading independent software vendors (ISVs) in EMEA as award recipients of progressive and unparalleled business applications. The Progress Partner Awards recognize partners across five categories using one or more Progress core solutions for application development and deployment including Progress OpenEdge, Progress Apama, Progress Corticon or Progress DataDirect.
Officially announced at the Progress Software Global Partner Conference taking place earlier in the month in Las Vegas, Nevada, the 11th annual Channel Partner Awards recognized 15 partners, all of which were nominated for enriching the Progress partner community and serving their customer base with leading software solutions.
Progress Software EMEA Partner award winners include:
· Four Soft Visionary Award. This award recognises ISVs that uniquely use Progress Software technology in an innovative manner in order to meet a specific market need. Four Soft has implemented multi-tenancy in its SaaS application, including Failover and TDE which will launch later this year.
· COINS Fastest Growing Partner Award. The Fastest Growing Partner award honours the Application Partner who achieved the greatest year-over-year growth in New License business.
· Progress Technologies Worldwide Distributor of the Year. This award recognises the Distributor that generated the most sales during the 2012 fiscal year.
· AIGS - New Growth Distributor. The New Growth Distributor award acknowledges the partner with the greatest new core business during the fiscal year.
· VanMeijel Automatisering BV Challenger Award. The Challenger Award identifies the partner that pushes the boundaries of the product driving out-of-the-box product innovation and enhancements. VanMeijel Automatisering BV, a Netherlands-based provider of software and services for project financial management in the construction space, personifies the Challenger traits. Not only has it driven OpenEdge BPM revenue through business processes, as part of the METACOM application, it has also adopted and embraced application delivery in the cloud using Progress Arcade.
Rick Parry, Managing Director of AIGS said: Were delighted to have won Progress Softwares New Growth Distributor Award for 2012, particularly as it recognises the hard work our team has put into securing new business over the past year, including our particular focus on SaaS delivery. The relationship we have developed with Progress Software has been a key part of our success in this area, whilst the support and resources weve had access to has helped us to attract new customers and provide them with the level of service theyve come to expect from our team.
Dan Veitkus, EMEA General Manager at Progress Software, said: We pride ourselves on our strong and vibrant partner community and thrive on supporting each of our more than 1,500 application partners as they develop and deploy next generation applications using Progress OpenEdge. Whether cloud, mobile or on-premise, our platform provides the foundation that enables our partners to drive business growth. We commend all of this years Channel Partner Award winners on their forward-thinking initiatives and look forward to further strengthening our relationships with them over the course of this year.
Progress Software has worked with thousands of channel partners in over 140 countries to develop a successful Partner Program called Partner+. Progress provides a consultative relationship that offers partners around the world a wealth of resources to meet their customers needs, grow and sustain a profitable business, and achieve long-term business goals. Through its award-winning empowerment programs, Progress Partners have access to experts who help them solve business and technical challenges in their markets. Progress works with its Partners throughout the business opportunity cycle; from concept to deployment and optimization, to drive business growth.
Business News Sector Tags: Infotech|