TRAINING: IFTA Invests R3 Million in Two New Trades
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Network Traffic Analysis for Security: a “Market” on the Cusp Of the Chasm?
- TFMC’s Utilities Management Services Attract Attention at SAPOA 2015
- Influential Global Ideas Power SACSC’s Retail Research Conference in April
- R90 Million Cedar Office Estate Half-Let Before Construction
- Road Safety a Top a Priority in SA?
Sean Jones, a director of IFTA, said the investment in these two new trades was justified as it will enable the company to broaden it service offerings to its existing client base, including mines and other heavy industry-focused groups.
He said the R3 million investment will be funded from cash flow, adding that the two new trades will come on line on 1 September.
IFTA also recently announced that it is now an official level 1 BEE contributor, making it arguably the only privately owned training institution to make this rating. This, according to Jones, translates into enormous benefits for our customers as we are a value added supplier and a Category A beneficiary in terms of the BEE Act.
Business News Sector Tags: Education|