LIFTING AND RIGGING: Anchor Industries and Codipro Offer Lifting Solutions
Recent Gauteng Business News
Through ongoing improvements to their product and service offerings as well as aligning with strategic partners, the latest being Codiprolux, Anchor Industries maintains their position as market leader in the lifting and rigging industry. Their latest offering is the supply of the complete range of Codipro high-quality swivel lifting rings to the lifting and rigging market.
Codipro lifting rings are indispensable accessories to secure handling operations. The articulated lifting rings manufactured by Codiprolux at the headquarters in Luxembourg are the result of long-term research and numerous improvements to the product.
Using simple, double or triple articulation, the lifting rings have been specifically designed for the lifting and turning of heavy loads. The rings are manufactured to perform at high levels of efficiency and safety with a single ring being able to lift up to 50T.Additionally to our stock of standard rings, our technical team is available to assist with specialised requests. With our incident-free delivery record, we guarantee a short turn-around time, says Benoît Cop, Codipro Export Manager.
Codipro is committed to customer satisfaction, providing service within a short manufacturing lead time of one week. The rings are patented and compliant with the most stringent international standards. Realising the need for quality and safety assurance, Codipros holistic approach, on par with Anchor Industries philosophy Reliability, Secured includes training and an after-sale service.
The Codipro range of articulated lifting rings consists of swivel lifting rings, universal lifting rings, stainless steel lifting rings, female lifting rings, and stainless steel female lifting rings. Delivered with a certificate of compliance the products within these ranges consists of swivel eye bolts, double swivel rings, double swivel shackles, triple swivel ring, double swivel lifting point, double swivel hooks and central safety shackles.
General Benefits of Codipro Products:
- Faster execution of projects with a short turn-around time on the production of any ring according to customer requirements
- Safe execution of projects ensured by high-quality certified products
- Versatile and durable stainless steel products can be used in humid, corrosive, chemical and marine environments
- Increased resistance products with a centring system have an increased resistance as well as reinforced axis or bolt when the swivel ring, lifting ring or eye bolt is fixed laterally on the charge to load
Other Benefits Unique to Specific Codipro Products Include:
- Lifting heavy objects weighing up to 55T using a single central safety shackle
- Lifting and turning heavy loads using the stainless steel female double swivel shackle which has a high WLL per lifting ring
- Guaranteed liftings under load using the female double swivel ring
- A high level of security through the self locking safety latch of the double swivel hook
- Optimum orientation when using the swivel eye nut and swivel eye bolt through an automatic position recovery system
Anchor Industries forms part of a large global distribution network with whom Codipro collaborates. They stock and distribute the Codipro rings to the local market as well as into Africa. Having undergone training from Codipro, our staff is well equipped to provide advice and solutions for any type of lifting operation requiring articulated lifting rings, says Dale Hutcheson, Anchor Industries Managing Director. The company recently supplied a large quantity of lifting rings with extra long bolts for a specific lifting application to a client within the short time of 2 weeks. We are able to supply Codipro lifting rings to clients for specific requirements at short notice, Hutcheson continues.
Business News Sector Tags: Construction| Engineering| Industry|