TRANSPORT: Demand for Flexible Working Due to New Tollgate System
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Airline to Introduce Newest Aircraft
- The “Energy University” for Efficiency-Minded Professionals
- Transition to REIT Structure aims to attract International Investors
- SAA Launches New Product That Makes It Possible for Customers to Bid for a Business Class Upgrade
- Harnessing the Benefits Of IT Remote Support and Monitoring
According to this research, 41% of businesses in South Africa estimated the cost of getting to work would rise by 5% compared to current spending when the new tollgate system created by the Gauteng Freeway Improvement Project (GFIP).
Small companies were the most pessimistic with 44% expecting the increase compared to 30% of medium and 23.1% of big firms.
Business News Sector Tags: Business|