OPERATIONS: Europe Seeks Supply Chain Advice from SA
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Tourism Stakeholders React to Sector’s Performance Post Elections
- Chrysler SA Rolls Out Improved Mobi-Sites
- It Really IS Possible to Switch Medical Aids Without a Three-month Waiting Period – GTC Healthcare
- Insurers Struggle As Motor Costs Surge
- Private Higher Education Body to Boost Student Options and Accessibility in SA
That's the message from Ken Titmuss, director of SAPICS (The Association for Operations Management of Southern Africa), who was recently invited to France, to share SAPICS's AEP (Authorised Education Provider) system with FAPICS, its French equivalent. SAPICS has honed its AEP system over the years to get to the point where, today, its industry-specific education programmes are offered throughout South Africa and as far afield as Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania, through a growing network of AEPs.
"It is quite a feather in our cap that Europe is seeking advice from SA," Ken enthuses. "FAPICS - the French Association for Operations Management - is aiming to set up its own network of AEPs, and was eager to learn from SAPICS, which has had these structures in place, and working with great success, for many years."
Business News Sector Tags: Education|