Improving Collections strategies
Recent Company News
- Repaying Debt
- Women consistently better at managing their credit than men
- National credit act - amendment bill
- Efficient and Effective Debt Collection
- Current issues surrounding EAO's
- Ethical Debt Collections
- Five tips to assist you in your debt collection process
- How can debt collections achieve success in this challenging industry?
- Debt Collection Merchants
- NATIONAL CREDIT ACT, 345 OF 2005
- Improving Collections strategies
As the recession that dawned upon us, globally in 2008, delinquent debt has increased. This is suggested by the increased number of clients that search the web for seasoned debt collectors such as OVAG Int SA. While the economy shows signs of recovery, the unemployment rate increases and an increase debt to be recovered roll into collections call centres.
Since objectives change as accounts move through the phases of debt life cycle, predictive analysis should support the decisions we make.
In the early stage 1 – 30 days, the goal is from preventing as many accounts from rolling over to the next cycle as possible, while trying to avoid alienating and losing valuable customers who have a temporary setback. At OVAG our imperative is to rehabilitate the debtor so that he is able to have credit granted to him again, where possible.
By analysing the debt we are able to determine which customers to contact, the time of call, the appropriate tone of the message.
In later delinquency, the objective would be to collect as much as possible, knowing that different payment arrangements can be made.
Date Posted: 2013-08-14
Posted By: OVAG Int. SA
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services, Business services & consultants,
More Company News