VMarke Seo Marketing
The Marketing Obstacle Facing Many Businesses
Recent Company News
Why Is It That Your Business Has A Website,But No Traffic Or Customers?
There is no harm in having a website developer come in and design a website for you and have it visible on the internet.
Having a website visible is not enough to get people to visit it and buy your products. There are a few questions you need to ask yourself before you consider developing a website and consider spending copious ammounts of money on a developer. Here are a few things to consider:
- Why do I need a Website and what am I going to Put on it?
- Who am I targeting, Male, Female, Teenager, Aged, Low or high income, business, homeowner etc, etc?
- What am I going to offer them?
- What areas am I willing To sell to?
- What do I know a lot about, and do I enjoy writing about it?
- What content will I be adding to the site on a regular basis?
- How much time can I dedicate to updating my website?
- How will I attract Customers to my website?
- How will I interact with them after they have visited my site?
- What do I want them to do when they land on my site and how do i keep them coming back for more?
As you can see, there are a few things to consider and they should not be taken lightly either. Before spending a lot of money on having a website created, it is better to sit and plan the overall look and feel you want from your website.
Just like anything, you need a plan to get an overall picture of the final product. In the same way, you can Plan a website before starting out in the development of it. I am planning a new website just for my marketing business, and it is a slow painstaking process, but i need to get it right before placing it on the web for all to see.
Your reason for wanting a website on the internet can vary greatly from the next person. But in the end, you need to have a web presence in order to extend your reach. It is something that the internet is really good for. A traditional business made from brick and mortar relies on customers seeing your business and coming in your door to buy.
With the internet you need to attract visitors by advertising and adding keyword rich content to your website on a regular basis. The whole site should be structured around the keywords relevant to your business. It is these keywords that represent searches people enter into a search box, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, plus thousands of other sources to search from.
Understanding the process is something I work on every day, there are more systems and practices not entertained here because they will consume too much time and effort to read. My website will be complete in the near future and a link will be available for you to go read more information yourself.
Please contact me if your would like more information.
Date Posted: 2012-03-22
Posted By: VMarke Seo Marketing
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Advertising, Advertising,