Master Document Control Systems (PTY) Ltd
Recent Company News
- 7 Stars Who The World Cup May Be Missing
- Betway Introduces 125% First Deposit Offer
- Mid 2016 Online Gambling Regulation Update
- Illegal land-based Gambling and its Effects
- The biggest gambling destinations in Gauteng
- What is the SA Gambling Industry Worth?
- Innovation in South African business
- Master Document Control Systems (PTY) Ltd
MDCS is a locally developed, purposed build Document Control system that was designed around best practices with the sole purpose of mitigating commercial risk associated with document control. MDCS was built using the latest Microsoft .net technologies and SQL Server as a standalone application which makes the dependency on big expensive infrastructures unnecessary for SME's.
As founders of the MDCS system, our sound knowledge around document management, document control, project management within the engineering and mining sectors (coal and design phases) our product has been developed around spending many hours on these types of projects.
Capabilities within MDCS
- Maintain a master document register of the latest revision of all project.
- Documents /drawings.
- Generate transmittals and maintain and audit trail of who was sent what and when.
- Manage revisions to documents with an automatically maintained document history.
- Automatically identify who has not been sent the latest revision of documents.
- Ensure recipients are transmitted the latest revision of each document.
- Manage the document/drawing review process, Internal and External.
- Reporting on all data as required.
- Manages all EDL documentation automatically at any stage of the process.
Why the MDCS Solution
Document Management is an important Project Management function.
The implementation of good document management practices will benefit the project in many ways; it significantly reduces the chance of cost blow-outs, caused by working with superseded documents and promises savings in time and resources through the use of a common system that is used by the entire project team with efficient search and retrieval functionality.
Contact Nicolene : 079 892 4618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2011-05-06
Posted By: GBN Online
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Advertising, Business services & consultants,