Adobe Photoshop 7.0 - Study IT Online
Recent Company News
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Excel Training - Study IT Online
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 - Study IT Online
- The CompTIA Network+ 2009 Certification - Study IT Online
- The ECDL, ICDL Qualifications - Study IT Online
- CISSP Certification - Study IT Online
- MCSA Certification - Study IT Online
- CompTIA: A Brief Introduction - Study IT Online
- Microsoft Certified Professional Certification - Study IT Online
- The Certified Ethical Hacker Course
- CompTIA Certification - Study IT Online
Most people have used, or heard of Adobe Photoshop, however, not many people have a comprehensive understanding of how to use this tool. Doing a course in Adobe Photoshop 7.0 does give a user the understanding to use Adobe in a professional environment. James McAlister describes what to look for when it comes to course structure if you’re interested in studying Adobe Photoshop 7.0 further.
If you take a poll of the top web designers and graphics professionals, and ask them their preferred tool for creating and editing digital images, the top choice would almost always be Adobe Photoshop. This is the standard for the graphic design industry. For that reason, Photoshop training is always in great demand, and the options for getting that training are plentiful.
If you are just getting to know Photoshop, don't let the name throw you off. This is far more than a photo editor. While many people use the program to edit new images for projects or restore older photos to new life, the most popular applications include graphic and web design projects. Clearly, with the explosion of the Internet, services provided by Photoshop users are always in demand.
For digital image applications, it is unparalleled. Create, enhance, retouch, optimize, combine, whatever you want to do, Adobe Photoshop can do it. As you can imagine, learning this program isn't necessarily a piece of cake. Good Photoshop training must be structured to begin with the very basics and move forward, teaching one new element at a time. Too many courses that I've seen assume too much familiarity with the program off the bat. Students can immediately be lost the minute they begin.
Here are some of the features to look for in Photoshop training courses.
- The material should be structured in modules, beginning with the assumption that the student knows little or nothing about the program or what it does. Each module should build on the previous modules in a logical and meaningful manner. In this way, more advanced students with some working knowledge can jump ahead to the appropriate part of the training and move forward from there.
- Books or manuals with written instructions should be used as supplements, not as primary instructional media. Since this is a digital imaging application, for most people it is much easier to learn by watching, rather than trying to get the idea from printed copy alone. Books and manuals are the best choice for reference material to consult during the training, but poor for use in the actual teaching.
- I personally prefer step by step video training, presented in such a way that you can have the video running on one part of your screen and the Photoshop program open in another. I've found that most people learn graphics editing skills best by following and doing, and student progress with video-based Photoshop training appears to be more rapid.
Why learn Abode Photoshop? The reasons are plentiful. Many people use the software for simple photo editing or to create unique family photo albums. Frankly, for this type of work, it is overkill. This is primarily a commercial application, designed for people who do web design or digital image editing for a living. If you have a desire to master the top application in the industry, and learn skills that can pay you very well, Adobe Photoshop training is a smart choice for you.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=James_McAlister
Learning Photoshop is challenging, and mastery of the program requires organized and comprehensive training. For an excellent course on Adobe Photoshop 7.0, with in-depth and thorough tutorials; check out our site, Study IT Online which has a comprehensive array of IT courses to choose from; all of them thorough, reliable and up to date.
Date Posted: 2010-12-06
Posted By: Study IT Online
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Education & training, IT Services & Products,
More Company News
- CompTIA Certification - Study IT Online
- The Microsoft MCSE Course
- Certification Questions and Answers
- Computer Training
- Where To Study?
- Great Exam Tips
- MCSE or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- IT Courses
- Popular IT Careers
- Tips in Self-Paced Online Study
- Online Study Courses - New Level Of Education
- The Convenience of Online Study