CISSP Certification - Study IT Online
Recent Company News
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Excel Training - Study IT Online
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 - Study IT Online
- The CompTIA Network+ 2009 Certification - Study IT Online
- The ECDL, ICDL Qualifications - Study IT Online
- CISSP Certification - Study IT Online
- MCSA Certification - Study IT Online
- CompTIA: A Brief Introduction - Study IT Online
- Microsoft Certified Professional Certification - Study IT Online
- The Certified Ethical Hacker Course
- CompTIA Certification - Study IT Online
The CISSP Certification is an excellent security course, providing vital skills to support a professional with physical and online security. The CISSP certification is an excellent tool for creating a centralized security system.
By John Michals
Information technology is being very important for the people in the present society that would help the job seekers to promote themselves in their career. Particularly, there is lots of demand in the information technology for security certification. One such program is CISSP certification and it is otherwise known as certified information system security professionals. This program is particularly designed for the professionals who are in the field of securing a particular specialization in the organization. CISSP certification is awarded from the non- profit organization known as (ISC) 2. (ISC) 2 is known as international information systems security certification consortium. Since it is a security certification, professionals need to answer for 4 questions that are about criminal background as well as history.
As per the reports from (ISC) 2, there are approximately 68,000 professionals who have successfully certified with CISSP certification across the world in 130 countries. Until June 2004, this program was accredited by IEC standard 17024:2003/ ANSI ISO and it was approved from United States Defense Department. The key topics of CISSP program include 10 topics and they are as follows:
1) Security in application
2) Access controlling
3) Planning in disaster recovery and business continuity
4) Management in Risk as well as security in information systems
5) Overview of Cryptography
6) Physical or environmental security
7) Design as well as security architecture
8) Operational security
9) Networking security as well as overview of telecommunication
10) Compliance, investigations, legal as well as regulations
Candidates can prepare for the examination by concentrating the above topics. For applying CISSP certification, candidates should have certain requirements and they should meet those requirements as well. They are:
1) It is mandatory for the professionals to have minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in any of the 10 domains mentioned above. Experience in more than 2 domains will be an added advantage for having this certification.
2) Professionals should answer 4 questions that are related to criminal background and other related background
3) The time duration for this examination is around 6 hours and total questions asked are around 250. To pass this exam, minimum of 700 points are required. Lesser than 700 points will result in fail and candidates have to retake the exam unless/ until 700 points or above are being scored. No more re-take will be possible once candidates have passed the examination.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Michals
For more information on CISSP certification of If you would like to apply to study this course online, head over to our site, Study IT Online which has an enormous database of online courses and certifications to choose from.
Date Posted: 2010-11-19
Posted By: Study IT Online
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Education & training, IT Services & Products,
More Company News
- CompTIA Certification - Study IT Online
- The Microsoft MCSE Course
- Certification Questions and Answers
- Computer Training
- Where To Study?
- Great Exam Tips
- MCSE or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- IT Courses
- Popular IT Careers
- Tips in Self-Paced Online Study
- Online Study Courses - New Level Of Education
- The Convenience of Online Study