BUSINESS: TNT Expands It's Fleet
Recent Gauteng Business News
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Posing New Cyber-security Challenges for African Businesses
- Artificial Intelligence is the Key to Outsmarting Cybercrime
- Counterfeit Bicycles on the Rise
- OutsourcingÂ a Better Option InÂ uncertain Economic Times
- Central Recording Can Boost Efficiency Of Emergency Services
TNT Express, a business to business express delivery company, has reinforced its commitment to the South African market with the recent expansion of its fleet. The new fleet is a vital step for TNT to further improve its reliability and efficiency of their service offering.
The fleet was introduced countrywide as part of a phased approach during the second quarter of 2009 and includes vehicles that represent and complement TNT's brand values. Consisting of Mercedes Benz Sprinters for the 3.5-ton vehicles and Volkswagen 6-ton Constellation trucks as well as the 0.5-ton Caddy's, the 17 new vehicles are geared to take TNT's service delivery better.
The expansion program forms part of TNT Express Operating plan. The interfacing processes include understanding customer needs; winning, keeping and developing profitable customers; delivering on-time and in perfect condition; as well as delivering excellent customer service. In line with these goals, the new fleet will not only extend and enhance the pick-up and delivery capacity of TNT; but will also strengthen the company's market position.
Business News Sector Tags: Business|