EXPO: Marketing Exhibition Bounced By World Cup
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Calculating the Real Cost Of IT
- FNB Helps Businesses Meet their BEE Targets
- Audit Your Media Budget Performance and Maximise Your Spend
- Effective Measure South Africa Appoints Greg Mason As Country Manager
- Q1 2016: Global House Price Boom Continues, Led By Europe and North America, But Sharp Slowdown in Asia, Middle East, and NZ
Previously held annually in June in Gauteng, the marketing and event industry’s definitive exhibition, Markex World of Events, will be held in August next year to accommodate the international soccer tournament taking place in South Africa.
Attended by nearly 11 000 people in 2008, Markex World of Events promises even greater appeal next year with the addition of a variety of interactive attractions, including, for the first time ever, The Loerie Awards Travelling Exhibition.
Another significant change to the show will see the creation of a new ‘trade only’ section in Hall 1, giving trade buyers the opportunity to view and source products and services in less public area. If you want to apply for access to this area, pre-register online with your company registration details, or provide them on registration at the show.
Building on the overwhelming success of the inaugural AdVantage Advertising Village in 2009, Markex will once again feature a dedicated interactive area where advertising agencies will visually display all aspects of advertising and branding to the marketplace with open exhibition stands.
Markex World of Events 2010 takes place from 24 to 26 August 2010 at Sandton Convention Centre.
Business News Sector Tags: Expo|