Business: Reunert Acquires Majority Stake in Nashua Central
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Fastjet Becomes Airline Brand with Largest Facebook Following in Africa
- Insure Telematics to Shake Up Short-term Insurance
- It’s Time to Spring Clean Your Insurance Policies
- State Bank Of India to Expand in SA
- The Benefits Of Alcohol Testing in the Transport Sector – for Employers and their Employees
“This transaction forms part of Nashua’s ongoing strategy to take a controlling interest in the large franchises situated in the major cities in South Africa,” said Nashua managing director, Graham Rhodes. Nashua has previously bought controlling interests in Nashua Eastern Cape, Nashua Pretoria and Nashua West Rand. It also holds a 74% share in Nashua Kopano.
“Nashua Central is one of our most successful franchises and they have embraced the colour printer strategy and grown document volumes strongly.” Central was Franchise of the Year for 2008.
There are 37 franchises in total with 61 outlets offering the Nashua range of products and services in Southern Africa.
Business News Sector Tags: Business| Retail|