MEDIA: Clockwork Media Clinches 13 PRISM Awards
Recent Gauteng Business News
CLOCKWORK MEDIA took home the prestigious Large Agency of the Year award at the recent 20th Annual PRISMs. They were also the most awarded agency, taking home thirteen awards in total including a clean sweep of the Technology category taking Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
Their list wins is as follows:
- Mimecast Black Friday – Technology (Gold)
- LG v20 - Technology (Bronze)
- LG v20 - Best use of social media as a support tool in a communication programme (Gold)
- LG v20 - Social media to launch of a new product (Silver)
- Lee Naik Marketing Content - Social media as the primary method of communication - best use of social to lead a programme with no social media spend (Silver)
- Lee Naik Marketing Content – Publications (Bronze)
- LG Aurora – Technology (Silver)
- Standard Bank Rollout of Microsoft 365 - Internal communication (Silver)
- NBCU Cape Town - Media relations (Silver)
- NBCU Cape Town - Best use of an event to build/change reputation (Silver)
- NBCU E! Africa Launch - Best use of social media as a support tool in a communication programme (Bronze)
- Amanda Sapo - Best Up and Coming PR Professional (Silver)
The PRISM Awards recognises, rewards and celebrates excellence in the industry of Public Relations and Communication, and was held at The Park House of Events on 7 in Hyde Park. Speaking at the event, just minutes after taking to the stage to accept his agency’s big wins, Clockwork Media Managing Director, Tom Manners had this to say, “It’s a proud night for us. What an incredible feeling it is to be honoured with these awards. I’d like to think our unique integrated approach to telling genuine brand stories played a big part in getting us here and hopefully there is still a lot more to come”.
This is not Clockwork Media’s first helping of limelight this year. They also cleaned up at the African Excellence Awards earlier this year, where they were finalists in multiple categories, winning the prestigious Agency of the Year award, as well as a gold for the launch of the NBCUniversal TV series, Cape Town. Additionally, they have been recognised as the 7th Fastest Growing Agency Globally by The Holmes Report Global PR Agency Rankings 2017, and are also an African Agency of the Year finalist in the 2017 EMEA PR Consultancies of the Year Awards.
Business News Sector Tags: Media|