Food: 4th International Halaal Conference - Aiding Hospitality
Recent Gauteng Business News
- FNB Economics Weekly Highlights
- Global Wind Energy Infrastructure Industry 2015 - Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends & Forecast By 2019
- Criminal Conviction Not Enough to Recover from Pension Fund
- Strong activity in Africa’s telecommunications markets
- Car Wash Conundrum: How to Avoid SA’s Latest Crime Trend
Hosted by the South African National Halaal Authority (SANHA), the conference features both local and international experts focusing on the effects Halaal has on the global communities as well as 2010 Soccer World cup.
“With the global interest in soccer and with the added incentive of an African team making the quarter-finals, we expect an influx of Muslims from the rest of Africa during the World Cup,” says Ebi Lockhat, Public Relations Officer for SANHA.
With speakers for America, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore will be focusing on a range of topics from Halaal Certification, Islamic Finance, and the difficulties facing the Halaal consumers as well as the benefits of Halaal Certifications. So if you are in the hospitality industry, importer or exporter this is a conference not to be missed.
For more information on the event, contact please Ebi Lockhat of SANHA on
Tel: 031-207-5768 or email email@example.com
Business News Sector Tags: Food|