Business, Food: Chinese Traders Aim to Capture African Markets
Recent Gauteng Business News
- 10 Tips – What to Look Out for When Changing Medical Schemes and Benefit Options
- Positive Benefits Result from Neotel’s Acquisition
- Securing Personal and Business Data? Clouds Are Not All the Same
- Technology Brings a Fundamental Business Shift
- Gartner Survey Reveals Investment in Big Data is Up But Fewer Organisations Plan to Invest
Chinese exhibitors will be bringing a variety of products to this year’s show - with something on offer for businessmen in all sectors looking for great trade opportunities. Importers, distributors and agents will be able to view a wide range of products - from frozen foods, preservatives, bakery equipment, chicken products and noodle machines - to additives and soy products, and lots more. With such a variety of products on offer at the Chinese pavilion it certainly is ‘the pavilion of plenty’.
Kingwin Industrial is one of the many companies exhibiting at AB7. The company is a professional supplier, exporter, producer and manufacturer of fruit and vegetable products. The company supplies garlic, ginger, onion, peanuts, shallots, pears, carrots, potatoes, pomelos, lemons and kiwi fruit. If you or your company are in the fresh fruit and vegetable business, this stand is the place to visit. Such a variety of top quality products has never been seen on the Chinese pavilion in the history of AB7, so don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime to make profitable deals.
Other companies that will be showcasing their products include:
· Dandong Junoa Foodstuff – showcasing its range of frozen fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and canned products
· Fisino – exporters of food ingredients, canned foods, nuts, dried fruits, seafood and tomato paste
· Goodday Food – producers of chicken powder
· Hebei China Resource - producers of frozen fruits and vegetables for industry and retail use
· Heshan Machinery – manufacturers of noodle processing machinery and production
· Hommy Enterprise (Xinhui) – manufacturers of ice-cream machines
· Kunming Huanji Trade – suppliers of dried chilli, garlic, broad beans and fresh vegetables
· Qingdoa Long Rich Industrial – suppliers of frozen vegetables and fruit, frozen meat and poultry, cooked poultry and frozen seafood
· Shandong Huayu Group Food – suppliers of frozen meat and poultry, as well as cooked poultry
· Shandong Yuwang Industrial – producers and suppliers of soy protein, soy fibre, soy oil, low-temperature soy flakes and refined fish oil
· Sinochem Ningbo – supplier of food additives
· Xiamen J and Y Import and Export Company – exporters and importers of monosodium glutamate, chicken bouillon, nuts and food additives
Thomson concludes: “AB7 remains unique in the fact that it really is the only trade exhibition that is a genuine portal into Africa. It is the only forum where all role-players can meet under one roof – farmers, manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers, retailers - and everyone else
AB7 derives its name from the seven sector-specific elements that make up the event. These are: AgriFood for producers and manufacturers; FoodTech for production processing and packaging equipment; FoodBiz for food service and equipment; Interbake for bakery equipment, ingredients and supplies; IFMA for the meat industries, Retail Solutions and Pan Africa Retail for all retail ready products and sales equipment.
For more information on the expo, contact Lineke Fleischer, Exhibition Manager of Africa's Big Seven Expo: Exhibition Management Services Pty Ltd (EMS).
Tel: +27-11-783-7250. Fax: +27-11-783-7269.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.exhibitionsafrica.com.
Business News Sector Tags: Business| Food|