Business, Food: Chinese Companies to Showcase their Offerings at AB7
Recent Gauteng Business News
- ISP Upgrades All Its Fibre Broadband Customers to Full Throttle, Dedicated, 1:1 Internet Access
- Green Building Council Celebrates Milestone 100 Green Star SA Certifications
- Using Social Media in a Crisis: Seven Best Practices
- RICS Celebrates 150 Years Of Surveying Achievements
- R&D Contracting Takes Advantage Of Value Pricing
Since 2000, China’s trade with Africa has tripled. “This has resulted in a deluge of business opportunities for entrepreneurs - who both exhibit and visit AB7”, says John Thomson of Exhibition Management Services (EMS), organisers of the event. “AB7 is uniquely positioned to facilitate growing two-way trade opportunities.” Over 300 exhibitors from 34 countries will be participating in this year’s show.
Chinese exhibitors will be bringing a variety of products to AB7, with something on offer for businessmen in all sectors looking for great trade opportunities. Frozen foods, preservatives, bakery equipment, chicken products and noodle machines, to additives and soy products, AB7 has something to offer everyone! With such a wide variety of products on offer at the Chinese pavilion it certainly is ‘the pavilion of plenty’.Some of the companies exhibiting include:
· Fufeng Group - which specialises in the design and production of Xanthan Gum. This gum is an environmentally-friendly additive used as a salt and acid resistant thickener, viscosity filling agent in food and beverage products. It is an emulsifier which improves the freeze and thaw stability of food. Fufeng prides itself in its innovations in the food and beverage sector.
· Guangzhou Panyu Jianye - exhibiting its bakery equipment, stainless steel equipment and food processing machinery.
· Two Thousand Machinery – showcasing its wide range of bakery equipment
· Zhuhai Hongfu Food Mechanical Manufacturers – displaying its multifunction biscuit production line.
· Zhuhai Ziying Biotechnology – specialists in bakers yeast, brewers yeast and food additives.
Other countries represented at this year’s show include Argentina, Brazil, Ethiopia, India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Turkey.
AB7 derives its name from the seven sector-specific elements that make up the event. These are: AgriFood for producers and manufacturers; FoodTech for production processing and packaging equipment; FoodBiz for food service and equipment; Interbake for bakery equipment, ingredients and supplies; IFMA for the meat industries, Retail Solutions and Pan Africa Retail for all retail ready products and sales equipment.
For more information on the expo, contact Lineke Fleischer, Exhibition Manager of Africa's Big Seven Expo: Exhibition Management Services Pty Ltd (EMS).
Tel: +27-11-783-7250. Fax: +27-11-783-7269.
E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.exhibitionsafrica.com.
Business News Sector Tags: Business| Food|