Business: AccTech Honored As 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Easily Access Data from Your Notebook to Your Mobile Device with Verbatim Store ‘n Go Nano USB
- Zimele Businesses Recognised at Anglo American Awards
- Chamber Of Mines and Gauteng Growth and Development Agency’s the Innovation Hub Sign Historic MOA
- PayGate Takes the Pain Out Of Ecommerce Integration
- Residential Estates Hit the Mark for Investment Value
“We are a Proudly South African organization, but today we are more than that, we are very proudly African,” says Tertius Zitzke, Chief Executive Officer of AccTech Systems. “Internationally there are more than 640,000 Microsoft partners and being announced as a winner amongst the elite of the elite is a feather in the cap for African businesses. Our passion for Microsoft technologies complimented by our range of award winning products and solution delivered through our unique African business model is being recognized by this award. Being one of the 2 finalists in the ISV/Software solutions and Information Worker Solutions, Office Deployment categories this year as well was a very big honor for us. AccTech has representation in 18 cities across the continent, and this award clearly demonstrates the level of IT skills on the continent.”
Awards will be presented in a number of categories, with winners chosen from a pool of nearly 2,000 entrants worldwide. The Newly Recruited Partner of the Year award recognizes partners who, after having been successfully recruited through the competitive recruitment initiative in the past three years, have built practices with Microsoft. This award honors the most successful partners from this prestigious group who have earned high returns from their investments in their relationships with Microsoft. All areas of Microsoft business are covered, including systems integrators, ISVs, and Microsoft Dynamics partners. The judges will look for:
· A significant investment in the technical training of the partners’ staff.
· Amazing customer wins in competitive situations with great customer quotes about the chosen solutions and how the partners delivered solutions using Microsoft technologies.
· Evidence that the solutions were implemented seamlessly, as measured by high customer satisfaction, customer references, and a future pipeline on Microsoft technologies relevant to the investments and wins.
To be eligible for this award, you must:
· Have built a new practice with Microsoft over the last three years and have been recruited through the competitive recruitment function in the Microsoft sales teams.
· Be enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Program at the Gold Certified or Certified Partner level.
“Microsoft is proud to recognize AccTech as the Newly Recruited Partner of the Year,” said Mark Reynolds, acting Small and Midmarket Solutions and Partners Group Lead, Microsoft South Africa. “AccTech has shown tremendous adoption and evangelism of Microsoft products, specifically in the Enterprise and Resource Planning industry, which has led to double-digit revenue growth. AccTech’s adoption of Microsoft technologies has created new customers that deploy the Microsoft EPM platform, SQL database, Forefront security, SharePoint collaboration, and Unified Communication suites of technologies.”
The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions over the last year.
Business News Sector Tags: