Finance: Nedbank Announces the Launch Of Personal Money Manager
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Heineken Announces Two New Community Projects
- Nampak Back on Track
- Corporate Responsibility in Weeding Out Corruption – a Time to Step Up
- Cellphone Solution for Massive R43bn Municipal Debt
- Manchester City Pipped Liverpool to the Title in the 2018/19 Season, Making It Two in a Row for Pep Guardiola.
With the Personal Money Manager, clients are able to do the following:
* Group, sort and view their transactions to determine the amounts and percentage of money spent on items such as groceries, fuel, bank fees, entertainment, insurance etc
* Track income and expenditure monthly to manage their account and budget effectively
* Customise budgets by tracking actual expenditure against a planned budget and identify areas where spending can be adjusted
* Create graphs which provides a different view of transactions that is easy to understand while identifying trends in expenses
* Create personalised financial records with the reporting tool which makes generating an income statement easy.
* Develop a plan to pay off debt quicker, reduce their monthly instalment and release disposable income. The debt repayment calculator enables client’s to calculate interest amounts accrued on short and long terms debt, and work out the saving if one was to pay in a little extra each month.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance|