Business: CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES MERGE
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Smart Process Applications – the Key to Unlocking Operational Efficiencies and Enhancing the Customer Experience
- VoIP: How to Plan for Bandwidth and Calculate Costs Savings
- Continued Strengthening Of First Time Buyer Property Prices
- Disaster Recovery Demands a Proactive Approach
- China ‘No Model for India, Brazil or South Africa’
For Kwa-Zulu Natal-based construction company Erbacon, the merger means a very much larger construction footprint and spread of services in the industry. It also translates to turnover in excess of R1,5 billion for the new group.
The deal introduces a new, and significant BEE Investor into the merged Group. The transaction is subject to due diligence investigation and regulatory approvals.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance| Business|