Business: CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES MERGE
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Opening Up the Communications Market with Hosted Services
- Assets Under Management Growth By Black Asset Managers in South Africa Slows in 2017
- SAA opens Interim Business Class lounge
- 43% Of Private Equity Investors Plan to Deploy Capital Into Oil and Gas By First Half Of 2017
- Expansion Of Banks’ Power to Hold Funds on Suspicion Of a Tax Offence
For Kwa-Zulu Natal-based construction company Erbacon, the merger means a very much larger construction footprint and spread of services in the industry. It also translates to turnover in excess of R1,5 billion for the new group.
The deal introduces a new, and significant BEE Investor into the merged Group. The transaction is subject to due diligence investigation and regulatory approvals.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance| Business|