Business: CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES MERGE
Recent Gauteng Business News
- SA Does It Again! Ranked Number One in the World
- Service Management Officers Are Critical to Achieving Continual Service Improvement
- Give Quality Information and Expect the Best Coverage
- Older Buyers Invest in Pretoria East
- Innovation Through Technology a Powerful Modus Operandi for Organisational Success!
For Kwa-Zulu Natal-based construction company Erbacon, the merger means a very much larger construction footprint and spread of services in the industry. It also translates to turnover in excess of R1,5 billion for the new group.
The deal introduces a new, and significant BEE Investor into the merged Group. The transaction is subject to due diligence investigation and regulatory approvals.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance| Business|