Business: CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES MERGE
Recent Gauteng Business News
- BlueBorne Hacks Could Take Less Than 10 Seconds to Penetrate Devices and Start Stealing Data
- Africa is Playing Infrastructure Catch Up
- Africa Poised to Become Digital Insurance Leader
- Creating Digital Artisans for South Africas Online Industry
- Mr Price Group Limited - Trading Update for Third Quarter
For Kwa-Zulu Natal-based construction company Erbacon, the merger means a very much larger construction footprint and spread of services in the industry. It also translates to turnover in excess of R1,5 billion for the new group.
The deal introduces a new, and significant BEE Investor into the merged Group. The transaction is subject to due diligence investigation and regulatory approvals.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance| Business|