Finance: Nedbank Announces the Launch Of Personal Money Manager
Recent Gauteng Business News
With the Personal Money Manager, clients are able to do the following:
* Group, sort and view their transactions to determine the amounts and percentage of money spent on items such as groceries, fuel, bank fees, entertainment, insurance etc
* Track income and expenditure monthly to manage their account and budget effectively
* Customise budgets by tracking actual expenditure against a planned budget and identify areas where spending can be adjusted
* Create graphs which provides a different view of transactions that is easy to understand while identifying trends in expenses
* Create personalised financial records with the reporting tool which makes generating an income statement easy.
* Develop a plan to pay off debt quicker, reduce their monthly instalment and release disposable income. The debt repayment calculator enables client’s to calculate interest amounts accrued on short and long terms debt, and work out the saving if one was to pay in a little extra each month.
According to Bryan McLachlan, Head of Transactional Products at Nedbank, the bank is about more than just offering products. “We realise the importance of providing added value that will enhance our client’s banking experience and assist them with their personal financial growth and fitness. We have the client’s best interests at heart as we want them to realise their highest financial potential. This practical tool offering will enable and empower clients to plan their finances, pay off debt quicker, save money and make informed decision; therefore putting them well on track to a healthy financial future at no cost to them ,” says McLachlan.
As the software is saved on the client’s personal computer there is no need to be online to access the functions, which saves telecommunication costs.
How do client’s find out more about Personal Money Manager?
To find out more about Nedbank’s Personal Money Manager and download this software free of charge, go to www.nedbank.co.za and click on the link on our home page.
How do client’s apply for a Nedbank current or saving account?
Apply online, go to www.nedbank.co.za
Visit any Nedbank branch
Alternatively, they can call our new Hassle Free sales desk on 0860 NEDBANK and we’ll help open the account over the telephone, deliver the card, collect FICA documents and even switch their debit orders from their previous bank account.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance| Business|