AWARDS: SAA Cargo Wins the African Cargo Airline Of the Year Award
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Imperial Logistics Wins Prestigious Mail and Guardian Award
- Konica Minolta South Africa Marks Second Year As Carbon Neutral
- Counterfeit Bicycles on the Rise
- Growth Of Passive Funds Encouraging, But Not Always Appropriate for Local Investors
- Government Must Provide Stable and Lasting Economic Recovery
South African Airways Cargo bags another international award. They have been named the African Cargo Airline of the Year at the STAT Times International Award for Excellence in Air Cargo presented at a glittering Gala Award ceremony held at the Barnyard Theatre in Rivonia, north of Johannesburg.
The STAT Times International Award for Excellence in Air Cargo is awarded every two years as part of the Air Cargo Africa event. The Award was instituted by the STAT Trade Times, the flagship publication of STAT Media Group, an international multimodal transport media house based in India. The publication has been recognising and awarding excellence in the air cargo industry since 2006, placing special emphasis on excellence in performance by air cargo operators.
The International Award for Excellence is instituted in various sectors of the air cargo industry. The award recipients were decided by the worldwide readers of STAT Times via an online poll that ran from 1 January to 31 January 2015.
Business News Sector Tags: Africa|