Business: Rand Merchant Bank Appoints New Chief Economist
Recent Gauteng Business News
- City Centres Hold Best Prospects for Buy-to-Let Investors
- JSE Offers Investors More Choice with the Listing Of Two Satrix ETFs
- SA Managers Take on Additional Work to Compensate for Under-Performing Staff
- Enhancing Strategic Risk-based Decision Making
- Outsourcing, Not body Shopping, Enables Business
Rudolf's 23 years with RMB means he has a wealth of knowledge and insight that RMB and many of the other FirstRand businesses want to continue to utlise,â? said Pullinger. "We are fortunate that Rudolf will remain with the Group. At the same time, to be succeeded by an economist of Etienne's calibre is testament to the depth of talent we have at RMB."
Le Roux, who has been RMB's senior economist since 2005, will take over from Gouws from 1 July 2009. Le Roux started his career as an economics lecturer, and after a spell at National Treasury, joined First National Bank as an economist in 1997.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance| Business|