Business: A Platform for Promotion, and Problem Solving at (PVPA)
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Jasco Expands East Africa Presence with Opening Of New Kenya Office
- In Challenging Times Companies Rely on Surety Bonds
- New Survey Finds Executives Bullish About Economic Recovery
- Gumtree Introduces New Secured Online Payment Solution Powered By Standard Bank
- African Governments and Business Leaders Join to Launch Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund
Resintech will be launching their latest product at PVPA, the FIMAS brand of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) fittings. These include Electro Fusion and Thermoweld (Butt Fusion) fittings that facilitate the jointing process of HDPE portable water supply pipelines. Other products on display will include polyethylene pipe products and unplasticised polyvinyl chloride (uPVC) products.
Local company Premier Valves will be filling a gap in the South Africa market this year with the announcement of the formation of two associate companies, “PV Engineering” and “Ultra Control Valves cc”. PV Engineering has been set up to provide a comprehensive and specialised valve servicing, repair and refurbishing facility in Southern and Central Africa - a ‘first’ for the region. The other associate company, Ultra Control Valves cc will be set up to focus on the marketing and sales of Premier Valves’ range of specialised control valves.
John McMenamin, General Manager of Premier Valves, says, “We regard the PVPA expo as the showcase for the South African Pumps, Valves and Pipes Industry.” He adds that “The event should not be missed by anyone seriously interested in solving problem applications relating to these products, especially for new projects in the planning stage.”
Business News Sector Tags: Business|