Finance: Solidarity Requests Insolvency Investigation Into Pamodzi
Recent Gauteng Business News
- First Technology Appointed Authorised Apple Reseller
- To Build Smart Cities, We Need Smart Buildings – SA Needs to Think Bigger!
- Mix Telematics Vehicle Recovery Contact Centre Performs
- Levy VAT Implications Of the New CSOS Act
- Green Building: How a Love for Life Will Help Achieve the Goals Of the Paris Agreement
Meanwhile Solidarity last week made an official request to the provisional liquidators of Pamodzi Gold to launch an insolvency investigation at the mining group. Solidarity is of the opinion that the investigation should be carried out to determine whether there have been any financial irregularities at the Pamodzi Gold group. The trade union also requested the provisional liquidators to pay the still outstanding salaries to employees with funding generated from investors and gold sales.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance|