Finance: SANRAL Raises a Further R500 Million
Recent Gauteng Business News
- SA Shoppers' 0nline Interest Grows, Research Finds
- Internet Solutions Opts for Greater Project Functionality
- Choose a Home Ahead Of a Car
- Two-thirds Of SA Business Execs Confirm Turbulence in the SA Economy and Financial Uncertainty Affecting Future Decisions - Grant Thornton
- Toyota Support Taxi Recapitalisation Programme
nominal bonds were placed at market spreads of 1.7 to 1.8% over the RSA Government benchmarks which was 5 to 10 basis points tighter than where the bonds were marked.
SANRAL has now raised R9,95 billion of funding for the expansion and upgrade of toll roads, particularly the Gauteng Freeway improvement Projectwhich is planned to be completed by late 2010.
Absa Capital and Rand Merchant Bank are appointed as Joint Lead Arrangers on SANRAL’s BESA listed Domestic Medium Term Note Programme.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance|