Finance: SANRAL Raises a Further R500 Million
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Converged Infrastructure and Services Lay the Foundation for Agility and Dynamic IT Provisioning
- Can HIPS Replace My Anti-Virus?
- Mazda's All-New CX-5 Debuts in South Africa
- ATMs Extend Reach Into Previously Unbanked Areas
- Foster Melliar and ISolve Learning Solutions Merge to Form New Training Solutions Company
nominal bonds were placed at market spreads of 1.7 to 1.8% over the RSA Government benchmarks which was 5 to 10 basis points tighter than where the bonds were marked.
SANRAL has now raised R9,95 billion of funding for the expansion and upgrade of toll roads, particularly the Gauteng Freeway improvement Projectwhich is planned to be completed by late 2010.
Absa Capital and Rand Merchant Bank are appointed as Joint Lead Arrangers on SANRAL’s BESA listed Domestic Medium Term Note Programme.
Business News Sector Tags: Finance|