Travel: Another International Award for South African Airways Cargo
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Two-thirds Of SA Business Execs Confirm Turbulence in the SA Economy and Financial Uncertainty Affecting Future Decisions - Grant Thornton
- ATI Runs at 80% Capacity But Remains Cautious
- CADAC Partners with Interface Digital to Help Reignite Its Proudly South African Brand
- SAVRALA Continues to Say 'No' to GFIP Tolling
- Temporary Employment - Benefits Employer and Employee
“We are humbled and honoured to have received this international Award. It is very special because we were voted the best by our customers who have supported us over the years. It is also encouraging that our vision to be the leader in air cargo services between Africa and the world is bearing fruit,” commented an elated Justice Luthuli, Acting Head of SAA Cargo.
“This no doubt will boost our confidence and encourage us to continue reviewing our strategies and enhance our IT systems in order to ensure that we offer our customers airport-to-airport cargo solutions with a high degree of safety, security and reliability”, said Luthuli.
Issued by SAA Cargo
Business News Sector Tags: Travel|