Travel: Another International Award for South African Airways Cargo
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Uber Of Tutoring Helps Innovate Failing Education System
- Audit Excellence Not Enough for Foreign Investment – SA Must Fix Education, Health and Labour
- NSBC Battles Small Business Bullies
- Economy-boosting Long-term Domestic Capital Allocation is What South Africa Really Needs!
- World Food Industry Under Price Volatility Pressure
“We are humbled and honoured to have received this international Award. It is very special because we were voted the best by our customers who have supported us over the years. It is also encouraging that our vision to be the leader in air cargo services between Africa and the world is bearing fruit,” commented an elated Justice Luthuli, Acting Head of SAA Cargo.
“This no doubt will boost our confidence and encourage us to continue reviewing our strategies and enhance our IT systems in order to ensure that we offer our customers airport-to-airport cargo solutions with a high degree of safety, security and reliability”, said Luthuli.
Issued by SAA Cargo
Business News Sector Tags: Travel|