resources: New Portal for Disabled People Launched
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Growthpoint Properties CP Issue is 4.5 Times Over-subscribed
- The Freight Industry in South Africa Faces New Challenges
- New R1 billion IDC Funding Scheme targets South Africa’s marginalised groups
- Growthpoint Properties achieves robust 14,4% growth in distribution for Investors
- Markex 2016 Exhibitors Go All Out for This Year’s Show
Its primary function is to provide South Africa's largest database of differently-abled job-seekers and connect them with willing employers. The IBILITY portal allows people with disabilities to create their own profiles, register their CVs and apply for jobs online. Potential employers can register after which they will have access to this database when looking for staff for their businesses.
Other features and benefits of the IBILITY portal are extensive, and include monthly expert blog topics, online chat facilities, opinion polls and social networking functionalities.
Says Isobel Byleveld, Manager Services SETA Disability Initiatives, the team at SMC Enterprise really made our vision a reality, and provided superb quality and delivery in development of the portal. “They exceeded our expectations in taking a very simple concept and building the web platform to support our vision!”
The portal is available at www.ibility.org.za.
Business News Sector Tags: Resources|