EXPO: Discover the Art Of Retiring Well at the Retirement Expo
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Business Interruption 101 – Can You Keep the Wheels Turning If a Spanner Hits the Works?
- Joint Project to Assist Municipalities with Water Pollution
- One Million Megs for Everyone Getting Fibre-to-the-Home
- Aspect Contact Solutions Credit Card Customer Experience
- 80% Of Hotel Bookings to Be Made Via Mobile Devices By 2016
Diarise the Retirement Expo from 26 28 October 2012 at the Coca-Cola dome in Northriding, Johannesburg and plan for an inspired retirement.
The Retirement Expo is an inspiring day out for retirees and their families, and those wise enough to know that planning early is the best way to ensure a comfortable, secure and enjoyable retirement.
Explore exciting exhibits, including: retirement properties; travel options; financial services; leisure and lifestyle products; hobbies; fitness; healthcare; optimal nutrition, care facilities and services, and more.
Get the latest information on whatever interests or concerns you, and discover an array of leisure pursuits. Secure your seat at interactive workshops to get valuable retirement and retirement lifestyle advice and have your questions answered by experts. Enjoy shopping around, with special show prices and discounts on offer.
A lifetime of hard work deserves a fitting reward your retirement can be all that and more.
The Retirement Expo is organised by Thebe Special Projects, Conferences and Events (Pty) Ltd.
Business News Sector Tags: Expo|