Management: Intensive Management Development Programme
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Industry Specialists Talk Digital Disruption and Embracing Singularity at Datacentrix Showcase 2017
- New Business Centre a First in the South African Banking Sector for Entrepreneurs
- Innovative Research Helps Rwanda Raise $9m in Tax Revenue
- PSPC to Use to Be D EPS for Low Cost Housing Building
- Aegis BPO Holdings Confirms R1.5 Million BBBEE Deal
The objective of the programme is to provide high-quality training to staff in order to develop quality managers within the group. The 64 initial candidates for the programme, of whom 66% are black, have been selected from a pool of high-potential middle managers, representing an array of brands within the Imperial stable. The Programme will also promote transformation within the Imperial group.
The training will provide specialised skills and knowledge within the motor industry, including business orientation, financial management and budgeting, stock management, sales management, service management and parts management. A substantial portion of the programme will focus on effective management of people and the development of leadership skills, which are currently lacking within the retail motor industry. The programme will be presented in a modular manner and will run over a 12 month period
What really sets this programme apart from similar initiatives within the industry is that all the lecturers come from within the Imperial Holdings group, effectively ensuring that candidates have access to a wealth of relevant knowledge and experience.
Business News Sector Tags: Management|