GROUPON: Travel with Groupon and Save Up to 45 % on Original Price
Recent Gauteng Business News
- JSE Launches Green Bond Segment to Fund Low Carbon Projects
- Leading Communicator and International Author Maxim Behar, Key Note Speaker at PRISA 2017 National Conference
- The Status Of Women in South Africa: a Mixed Bag Of Success and Failure
- Taking a Bi-Modal, Multi-sourced Approach to Digital Transformation
- Sandton Central is Making Big Inroads Into Better Roads for Everyone
A recent analysis of Groupon travel deals shows that people save up to 45 % of the original price by booking travel deals with Groupon. Groupon travel deals include luxury hotel nights, adventure holidays, flight tickets, wellness weekends and romantic getaways. The analysis is base on an average of all the packages offered from beginning of 2012 up until April 2012.
Our goal is to offer South Africans a chance to experience more of our beautiful country in a fun and convenient way without draining their budget, says Wouter Nel, head of travel at Groupon South Africa.
Some of the Travel Deals Recently Offered to Groupon Subscribers Were:
- Albarosa gues house original price was R 920 and Groupon price was R 414, savings: 45%
- Knysna Riverside lodge original price was R 1600 and Groupon price was R 719, savings: 44,94%
- Central country lodge original price was R 1640 and Groupon price was R 735, savings: 44,82%
- Zanchieta wild cat farm original price was R 5800 and Groupon price was R 2600, savings: 44,83%
- Sensation lodge and spa original price was R 2000 and Groupon price was R 900, savings: 45,00%
Groupon started offering travel deals in November 2011 and this has rapidly become one of the most important areas of its business.
Travelling deals are an extension of Groupons other subscription services such as health spas, beauty treatments and shopping deals. They also offer an efficient way for vendors such as restaurants and travel agents to sell their inventory, attract new customers and reconnect with former customers.
Business News Sector Tags: Travel|