Travel: SAA Board Sub-committee Appoints KPMG for Forensic Audit
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Will Lack Of Foreign Investment Into SA Fuel Petrol Prices‘
- SA Finance Students to Battle for International Honours
- Broadband Speed is Now An Essential in Suburb Selection.
- Dynamic, Flexible IT Architecture is Essential for Online Retail
- FNB’s Domestic Earnings Climb 8% on the Back Of Good Topline Growth and Improved Efficiencies
The in-depth investigation will get under way immediately, and will probe the following issues:
1. The issue of retention premiums;
2. Alleged issues of a conflict of interest;
3. Issues of procurement
The Board has indicated that it views the allegations in a serious light, and that the investigation will be concluded as a matter of urgency while at the same time ensuring that it is thorough.
Business News Sector Tags: Travel|