COMMUNICATIONS: Businesses to Save Up to 40% on Fax Bill
Recent Gauteng Business News
- GE Helps to Extend Life Of Eskom's Kriel Power Station
- Maize Enjoys a Well-measured Rebound While South African Mai
- The Ideal Companion for Those Living An Active Life – Huawei Talkband B1 from DCC
- Recently Announced Changes to Medical Cover Provider Rules Should Ultimately Benefit Consumers
- Trade Reports Reveals SA Export and Manufacturing Weaknesses
Small to medium-sized companies with RightFax servers can save between 10% and 40% on their monthly Telco fax bill costs by using the Vbill system from Vox Amvia, says the companyÂ’s MD Craig Freer.
Â“Fax is still used for millions of critical documents every month, from application forms to invoices to purchase orders,Â” says Freer. Â“But most companies have no idea what their Telco fax bill costs are Â– which can be a lot.Â”
How to Save on Your Fax Bill
Â“We introduced Vbill two years ago to serve companies who had Telco fax bills of R 15,000 or more a month,Â” says Freer. Â“WeÂ’re now able to extend the savings of Vbill to medium-sized corporates and smaller companies.Â”
There is no upfront hardware or infrastructure spending needed, says Freer. Â“If a customer already has RightFax server, all they need to do is call us. We guarantee monthly savings on fax bill. The only difference they will notice is that their fax bill will come from us instead of another Telco provider Â– and it will be lower. Our test customers are achieving savings of 20% on average.Â”
Â“This is the ideal solution for the larger SME or medium corporates with RightFax installed to save on their fax bill,Â” says Freer.
Business News Sector Tags: Business| BBBEE|