INFOTECH: Sage Insights 2012 a Resounding Success
Recent Gauteng Business News
- GCI Risk Services Launched to Offer New Approach to Short-term Insurance
- Mercedes-AMG Performance Tour and Mercedes-Benz Stars at the Festival Of Motoring
- NISSAN SA Sales Continue to Climb
- Digital Disruptors Are Not the End Of (Good) Real Estate Agencies
- Central Square at Menlyn Maine Introduces Unique Architectural Boutique-styled Shopping and Leisure Experience
As the Sage Insights 2012 Conference drew to a close, an eclectic group of attendees from Africa and around the globe hailed the event as a resounding success. Delegates spent a productive few days learning about new developments in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) space in addition to networking with fellow practitioners in the field.
Highlights of Sage Insights 2012 Conference
Some of the highlights of the Sage Insights 2012 Conference, besides the breathtaking views of the Drakensberg mountains, included the launch of the standard edition of Sage ERP X3, the Sage ERP Accpac V6.1 roadmap, Sage CRM v7.1 as well as new versions of SalesLogix and Sage 1000.
It has been an extraordinary year for Sage Accpac and ERP solution providers as well as third party developers, says Jeremy Waterman, Managing Director, Softline Accpac and Sage MMD Africa. We had a great deal to discuss and debate at Sage Insights 2012 with the African region showing double digit growth over the past year, says Waterman.
We are determined to maintain and grow the African market which is linked to the performance of our business partners and resellers. The awards dinner that was held on Saturday, 11 February 2012, is testament to the fantastic work that is being done to expand Softline Accpacs footprint in the African market, says Waterman.
Sage Insights 2011 Award Winners:
· Sage International Development Partner of the Year: Norming Software
· Sage Local Development Partner of the Year: PereSoft Software and Support
· Technical Excellence on Sage ERP X3: Times 3 Technologies
· Best Achiever Sage ERP Accpac South Africa: MyMethod Consulting
· Best Achiever Sage ERP Accpac Africa: NetOne Consulting
· Best Achiever Sage ERP X3: Afresh Consult
· Best Achiever Sage ERP X3: Deloitte Consulting
· Highest Sales Third Party Products in South Africa: Norming Software
· Highest Sage RMS and Sage ERP X3 Sales: Times 3 Technologies
· Highest Sage Line 500 and Related Sales: Antinomy Business Consulting
· Sage Best Performance Gauteng: Times 3 Technologies
· Sage Best Performance Southern Africa: AM Consultancy Services
· Sage Best Performance East Africa: Binary Systems
· Sage Best Performance West Africa: Lagetronix Nigeria
· Sage Best Performance Cape: Astraia Technologies
· Sage Best Performance KwaZulu Natal: Antwan cc
· Sage CRM - Best Performer: Synergy Group
· Sage National Solution Provider of the Year: AccTech Systems
We are looking forward to 2012 and the challenges it might bring. We are also looking forward to the next rendition of Sage Insights 2013 where we will reflect on the year in the making. May it be a good one, concludes Waterman.
Business News Sector Tags: Infotech|