ADVERTSING: Media Auditing Adds Value to the Media Pitch Process
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Eskom Commits to Second Phase Funding Of the Eskom Power Plant Engineering Institute (EPPEI)
- Green Leasing: a Moral Obligation or a Smart Investment‘
- Dependency on Employed Down But Still High Among Africans
- Amdec Aims to Triple Its Green Buildings in the Next 24 Months
- Green Technology Will Be Highlighted at SA Trade Fair
Media auditing is a tool that tests costs, rates and discounts that media agencies are proposing. It assists clients to achieve the best services; performance and media value for their agency spend thus ensuring real value for their investments.
The Role of Media Auditing
The role of media auditing in a media agency pitch is to ensure that the media agency keeps its promises or, otherwise will be held accountable for budgets that might otherwise be incorrectly utilised.
How Media Auditing Works
In a pitch process, the IAS partners with an independent media specialist who is able to facilitate and conduct media audits as part of the selection process. This independent specialist is a further reassurance for client procurement and corporate governance departments.
When we looked at how media agency pitch processes worked in South Africa, we decided to use our learnings from international exposure we have had and incorporate media auditing into our IAS media agency pitch process. The international experts in media auditing we use are already known in the SA market and therefore have experience in our country, says Johanna McDowell, Managing Director IAS.
Business News Sector Tags: Media|