BUSINESS: Top Ten Business Priorities for 2012
Recent Gauteng Business News
Although the survey is based on Americans and American business, I find the results of this study are also applicable to South Africa. Every business in the world should make these ten business priorities part of their business strategy and objectives for 2012, says Johanna McDowell, Managing Director and Founder of the Independent Agency Search and Selection Company (IAS).
The Top 10 Business Priorities Are as Follows:
1. Understand and leverage social media for the brands
2. Return on Investment (ROI)
3. Improve digital media
4. Integrate marketing communications
5. Strategic planning
6. Develop award winning creative work
7. Manage brand communications
8. Improve in-store marketing
9. Develop proprietary media assets
10. Reduce marketing expenses
McDowell concludes, The top ten business priorities for 2012 are practical and strategic, they can potentially enhance business success and profitability if applied.
Business News Sector Tags: Business|