VENTURES: Nampak Invests Almost R1 Billion in Glass Packaging
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Saving the Â‘ubuntuÂ’ Way Â– How to Benefit from a Stokvel
- Britehouse Accredited By Impumelelo As a Top Empowered Company
- Jasco Extends SDN Simplicity to the User Edge with Fabric Networking Architecture from Avaya
- Cloud Contact Centres – Get the Best Value from Modular Functionality
- PwC Reports FY2011 Global Revenues Of US$29.2 Billion
Nampak Looking to Grow Glass Operations
Andrew Marshall, CEO of Nampak said Â“this acquisition is part of our strategy of investing in our core businesses where we believe we have competitive advantages. As a result, Nampak is looking to grow its glass operations in South Africa and the rest of Africa. This will be more easily achieved by us owning 100% of the glass business.
Wiegand-Glas Remain with Nampak
Although they will no longer be shareholders in the business we are pleased that Wiegand-Glas have agreed to remain at Nampak as our technical service providerÂ”The transaction is subject to the approval of the Competition Authorities.
Business News Sector Tags: Environment|