PROPERTY: Two A-Grade Office Blocks in Sandton CBD
Recent Gauteng Business News
- AIR CARGO AFRICA 2015:Collaboration is Key to Beating Air Cargo Challenges in Africa
- Three Ways Insider Security Threats Have Recently Impacted Financial Institutions
- Heriot REIT Limited Lists on the AltX Board Of the JSE
- Harnessing the Benefits Of IT Remote Support and Monitoring
- Sustainable Investing is About Bottom Line
Â“The propertyÂ’s sale shows that despite the continued volatility in the real estate market, good quality properties in prime nodes continue to experience high demand amongst investorsÂ”, says John Hislop of Auction Alliance.
Office Blocks in Sandton CBD, A Prime Location
The properties are situated at 161 Rivonia Road, and occupy a prime location in the Sandton business district, within close proximity to the busy Grayston and Rivonia Road intersection. The properties are situated within reach of the Gautrain, JSE Securities Exchange, several major banks, hotels and retail facilities.
The two well-maintained double storey buildings feature similar layouts, and include basement parking, an open parking area and garden areas. The total land size of the properties is 4106mÂ˛.
The Appeal of the Office Blocks in Sandton
Â“The propertyÂ’s high exposure location within the countryÂ’s main financial hub, together with the limited availability of development opportunities in the area, heightens its appeal as a first-rate investmentÂ”, he adds.
Business News Sector Tags: Property|