Security: East Rand Security Expo
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Legal Journalist Of the Year - 2011 Winners Announced
- Gartner's 2016 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies Identifies Three Key Trends That Organizations Must Track to Gain Competitive Advantage
- Braamfontein is Becoming Increasingly Popular Among Young Professionals
- South African Airways Voyager New Partnership Offers Voyager Members Miles for Duty Free Shopping
- Aurecon Opens Tshwane Recycling Facility
A showcase of the latest security products available in Gauteng for personal and corporate security. A comprehensive range of products will be on display along with great advice and information.The show will be taking place between 10am and 5pm daily on the 10,11, 12 September 2008 at the Boksburg Civic Centre on Trichards road, Boksburg.
When asked about the show, Peet Theron, account manager for ILLUDER.com said, "The purpose of the Expo is to raise awareness of the security industry and the products available to the end user in order to ensure a better level of safety and security in both the personal and corporate aspects for people in Gauteng."
Entrance to the event is FREE.
Business News Sector Tags: