COMMUNICATIONS: Complete Call Recording Solution in a Box
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Inspired By Volunteerism in Kigali, Rwanda, Joburg’s Executive Mayor, Herman Mashaba, is Calling on the Sandton Community to Work Hand-in-hand
- JSE, National Treasury Investor Conference in New York Shows ‘SA is Open for Business’
- Customer Engagement Leader Opens Up Headquarters in South Africa
- Retail Property Doyen Preston Gaddy Joins Cushman & Wakefield Excellerate As General Manager Of the Sandton City Precinct for JHI Retail
- SAA: the Black Hole Consuming SA's Resources
A first of its kind in South Africa, this complete all-in-one enterprise call recording solution can be installed in a couple of hours, and is surprisingly easy to use. Convenient and cost-effective, it enables organisations to comply with all legal obligations, resolve customer disputes effectively, and increase overall operational effectiveness and organisational profits.
Developed on a Microsoft Silverlight web based platform and powered by Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and Dell, the Majuda appliance records 100% of an organisation’s calls, encrypts them using 256 Bit AES Encryption and stores them in a secure Microsoft SQL Server database. The Majuda VoIP Appliance is compatible with most IP based phone systems and offers the strength and reliability that is required to comply with all new business legislation requirements.
“Historically, call logging may have been considered a luxury, but it has now become a business necessity,” says Matthew Balcomb, director of Majuda Software Southern Africa. Leaders in the development of innovative enterprise-level voice logging and quality management software, the company has simplified call recording with their new ground-breaking voice technology.
“We believe that the new stringent legal requirements will boost growth in the enterprise call recording industry. Not only will more companies harness voice logging technology to ensure optimum legal compliance, but those who already have call recording systems will re-examine their effectiveness, as the industry shifts towards efficient call logging system that are affordable, hassle-free, and all inclusive- providing complete legal compliance while also optimising communications resources and increasing revenue.”
Business News Sector Tags: Telecoms|