LABOUR: Strike Looming in Metal & Engineering Industry
Recent Gauteng Business News
- City Of Joburg Upports the Rise Of “Silicon Braamfontein”
- Earthlife Africa Johannesburg Conference Geared to Shake Up the Environmental Movement in SA Over the Next Two Days
- Afresh Expands on Innovative Business Model
- Digital Process Creates Competitive Differentiation for MTN
- Finding Financial Fulfillment
UASA has already obtained the necessary certificate for a protected strike, subject to a mandate by members following a voting process which is expected to be finalized by Friday (01 July 2011).
The upcoming Services Seta wage negotiations are scheduled to commence on 29 June, and the Hulamin wage negotiations will commence on 30 June.
Business News Sector Tags: Labour|