SOFTWARE: Infor Invests in the Channel with Aggressive New Program
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Can Moving Contact Centres from You Business to Home Work?
- The Smart Workplace 2040 – the Rise Of the Workspace Consumer
- Mango Tops Generation Next Poll As Coolest Domestic Airline
- Locking Down Security: Fortinet Urges Beefed Up Security Skills Development
- Three Steps to Better Contact Centre Management
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers, has announced the Infor Partner Network (IPN), a global network of people, systems and services designed to deliver the highest quality support for channel partners. Infor partners will benefit from the program’s highly competitive commission rates, new performance bonuses, a comprehensive training and certification program, and a Market Development Funding (MDF) program geared towards helping partners invest back into their businesses. Infor’s Vice President of Global Alliances and Channels, Jeff Abbott, has set a goal to double Infor’s channel revenue over the next three years and the IPN is a key enabler of that aggressive growth.
· The Infor Partner Network (IPN) will provide Infor Channel Partners the tools, resources and financial incentives to help them rapidly grow a profitable and sustainable business around Infor products. Partners will have access to resources at every stage of the sales cycle – from planning and enablement through demand generation, sales, delivery, and support.
· The Infor Partner Network introduces a three-tiered performance structure, Associate, Silver or Gold level to recognise and promote Channel Partner success.
· Partners can progress through the respective tiers based upon their Infor product specialisation, level of certification and sales performance.
· All Infor Channel Partners will have access to resources and tools to help them be successful, including an incentive-based commission structure, and programs for training and certification, on-boarding and market development.
Decision Resources, Inc. (DRI), an Infor Channel Partner, Quote
“We are very impressed with the investment that Infor is making in the
channel through the new Infor Partner Network,” said Sam DeBone, vice president, Sales and Marketing, Decision Resources, Inc. “We believe strongly that this program will help grow our business and increase our profits.”
“The Infor Partner Network takes our commitment to partners to the next level by providing the training, resources, support, and financial investment to help our current and prospective partners rapidly build profitable and sustainable businesses,” said Jeff Abbott, vice president, Global Alliances and Channels, Infor. “Through the IPN Program and innovative product developments like Infor ION and Infor Workspace, Infor partners are armed with superior products and support to help them win deals and grow their revenue.”
About InforInfor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping 70,000 customers in 125 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
The programs described herein are subject to additional terms and conditions and may be changed in Infor’s sole discretion without notice.
Business News Sector Tags: Infotech|