AWARDS: HMC Seswa Named As Finalist in 2011 SABRE Awards
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Do's and Don'ts for Sectional Title Trustees
- AccelerateHer Fast Tracks Young, Black, Female Entrepreneurs
- “Will SA’s New Road Demerit System Truly Be a Silver Bullet?”
- Case Study: South African Telecoms Company Optimises Collections Process with Solution from TransUnion
- Phahama Project Creates Jobs & Saves Environment
HMC Seswa was contracted by their retainer client Mineworkers Investment Company (MIC) to handle an inaugural awards programme for one of their existing corporate social investment initiatives, JB Marks Education Trust Fund. The campaign entry consisted of a case study detailing the full scope and results of the initiative.
“We are very excited that a campaign we submitted has been recognized as a finalist in the special events category, selected from a submission pool of nearly 2000 entries,” says Mbali Msimango, Practice Group Head, HMC Seswa. She added that the results of the programme had been excellent from a publicity coverage perspective and the return on investment by the client was significant.
Winners for the awards will be announced at an awards ceremony in Prague on May 18th.
The SABRE Awards is an international competition which seeks to recognise Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation. They are awarded to those public relations, reputation management and brand building campaigns that exemplify a strategic approach in research and planning, innovative thinking, integrity and effectiveness.
Business News Sector Tags: Business|