INFOTECH: VIP Liquid Revolutionises Online Payroll Processing
Recent Gauteng Business News
Softline VIP introduces its new online payroll solution that was designed with the small business owner in mind. VIP Liquid Payroll can be accessed anywhere, anytime; is compliant with legislation and most importantly saves time and money, making child’s play of the laborious task of payroll administration.
“Most small business owners do not have time in their busy schedules to waste hours on staff remuneration and the endless official documentation required. VIP Liquid Payroll was designed to simplify the process, requiring absolutely no IT infrastructure, up-front software cost or annual licence fees, fitting the pocket of the small business practitioner and still delivering professional results,” says Karen Schmikl from Softline VIP, VIP Liquid Payroll product manager.
Everything inevitably boils down to cost and VIP Liquid Payroll users will be pleasantly surprised. “The service offered by VIP Liquid Payroll is free of charge for the first two employees, after which each employee is billed at R15 per month. An invoice will be generated at the end of each month for client review, making it easy to stay on top of the user’s account,” says Schmikl.
Processing payroll is among the most important administrative tasks for any business. Having a system that can safely guide a small business owner through the veritable mine field of tax legislation adherence can significantly reduce the frustration inherent to payroll administration.
You don’t have to be a computer guru to operate VIP Liquid Payroll, says Schmikl. “There is no hassle of software installation and the user never needs to worry about software updates either. You simply need an internet connection and a valid e-mail address to utilise this online payroll system. Payroll information is stored securely and backed up regularly for extra peace of mind.”
“VIP Liquid Payroll currently offers functionality typically required by a small business. Although only basic payroll functionality is catered for at the moment, VIP Liquid Payroll is a work in progress and we will continually add new and valuable functionality to make life easier for our users,” assures Schmikl.
VIP Liquid Payroll offers the following capabilities:
· An easy-to-use start wizard that will aid new users to set up their company and load employees with ease.
· Required fixed information can be loaded for each individual employee.
· Pre-defined earnings and deductions are available, ensuring ease of use.
· UIF contributions are automatically calculated and a submission can be made directly to the Department of Labour, which nullifies the need for manual UIF form completion.
· The system caters for the setup of all benefits including pension, provident, retirement annuities and medical aid, taking care of complex calculations on behalf of the user.
· Professional payslips and IRP5s can be printed with ease.
· A file is generated to allow for the import of tax certificate information into e@syFile.
· Predefined reports are available, including the EMP201 monthly SARS return.
· VIP Liquid Payroll comes fully supported by dedicated consultants who will be ready to help with any queries.
Schmikl believes that data security and confidentiality is of prime concern to any payroll user. “All the information transferred over the internet by VIP Liquid Payroll is encrypted and stored on secure servers in a state-of-the-art data facility. Payroll data is backed up daily as well as with the rollover of each new payroll period to ensure that the data is freely available at any given time. Backups are stored at alternative locations, allowing user data to be restored in the event of a natural disaster.”
Business News Sector Tags: Infotech| HR|