MARKETING: Medios Adds New Marketing ROI Functionality
Recent Gauteng Business News
- How Production is Kept Running Smoothly at Falke
- “FillApp” Launch, the Smart Little App That’ll Save You Money
- 'Presenteeism' - the Phenomenon Of Employees Who Are at Work When They Should Be, But Are Not Sufficiently Productive.
- The Connected Workplace: where Are We Today‘
- Two A-Grade Office Blocks in Sandton CBD
According to Jacques van den Bergh the managing director of Medios, the new tool, Central Desktop, will allow customers to track progress and activity on specific projects.
“Despite the plethora of marketing metrics, not all input is measurable. Clients often have to wait until a project is complete to see if it was successful. With our investment in Central Desktop, Medios is able to update project plans live,” says van den Bergh.
This initiative measures input and is not designed to replace traditional marketing metrics.
“It is more a tool that serves as a early warning indicator for the client. A way to make sure that agency and client both understand the scope and urgency of given tasks,” comments van den Bergh.
Central Desktop allows Medios to give its clients direct access. The access is available anywhere in the world 24 hours a day. The tool is available immediately to all Medios clients.
Business News Sector Tags: Business|