MATERIALS HANDLING: 360 Degrees Of Service from Goscor
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Gartner's 2016 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies Identifies Three Key Trends That Organizations Must Track to Gain Competitive Advantage
- African National Oil Companies (NOCs) Need to Evolve for the Future in Light Of a Challenging and Disruptive Environment: PwC Analysis
- Rhodes Food Group Holdings Lists on the JSE
- Government Ponders Rand and Economic Reforms
- Support from Family and Friends Linked to Entrepreneurial Success
At its recent launch of the new Chevy Spark, 360 Degrees required 2x2.5t Doosan diesel forklifts to be delivered to venues around the country, namely the Durban Exhibition Centre, the Brackenrite Centre in Cape Town, Nasrec in Johannesburg and to the old General Motors building in Port Elizabeth.
Greg Venter, Goscor Rental operations manager, says that his team had to react quickly and efficiently in order to be able to successfully fulfil this request. Sales manager Barbara McCarthy, who has been in the industry for more than eight years, says that it is often difficult for customers to be able to deal with just one person and get the job done in centres across the length and breadth of the country. “We are particularly proud that we were able to do this for 360 Degrees.”
Robert Kennedy 360 Degrees production head was equally enthusiastic. He said it was an “absolute pleasure dealing with all the staff at Goscor. Everyone was helpful, friendly, professional and always on time. Not a single problem was encountered on this sizeable job and it was a relief to work with a company that went the extra mile to completely take the pressure off us. Should we ever have the opportunity to work with them again in the future, we will do so without hesitation,” he said.
In addition to its cleaning division, Goscor Rental provides forklift trucks on a contractual basis from its operations in Chloorkop in Kempton Park. All products and services are backed up by the Goscor group’s nationwide parts and service network.
Business News Sector Tags: Logistics|