Motoring: Standard Bank sale this saturday
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Gartner's 2016 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies Identifies Three Key Trends That Organizations Must Track to Gain Competitive Advantage
- Facebook's Internet.org Free Basic Services Are Bringing African People Online
- Winners in the GeoJozi Challenge Announced and Awarded R300k
- Selling Online Simple Steps to Protect Yourself from Fraud
- SA Fraud Experts Welcome ‘Game-changing’ Identity Innovation
Burchmore’s will auction 120 vehicles, sourced from Standard Bank, at its Sandton branch this Saturday (October 25).
The sale starts at 10.30 am and a full range of vehicles will fall under the hammer, with prices ranging from R40 000 to R1 million.
According to Darryl Jacobson, managing director of Burchmore’s, the vehicles will be sold at wholesale prices. “Massive crowds are attending our auctions as a result of our keen pricing and it’s becoming increasingly obvious that, once the buyers have tasted wholesale, they will never go back to retail again,” he notes.
Jacobson stresses that this is not a marketing ploy. “We believe in practicing honesty as opposed to manipulative marketing. When we state that we are selling at wholesale prices, we mean it: we are offering substantial savings over retail. That’s why buyers return again and again; the savings are real.”
The vehicles can be viewed on Friday, October 24, at Burchmore’s, Old Main Pretoria Road (just off the M1 highway, Sandton). Alternatively, prospective buyers can also visit www.burchmores.co.za.
Finance will be available on Saturday morning, as will warranties that are applicable from day one.
Business News Sector Tags: