OPERATIONS: Europe Seeks Supply Chain Advice from SA
Recent Gauteng Business News
- Access-controlled Office Parks where the Money Is
- SARS Sets the Example with Proactive Transaction Monitoring
- 10 Tricks Used By Spammers to Get Into Your Inbox
- Annual Returns for Close Corporations to act as special registration
- Artificial Intelligence: the Decimation Of Jobs or the Dawn Of New Ones?
That's the message from Ken Titmuss, director of SAPICS (The Association for Operations Management of Southern Africa), who was recently invited to France, to share SAPICS's AEP (Authorised Education Provider) system with FAPICS, its French equivalent. SAPICS has honed its AEP system over the years to get to the point where, today, its industry-specific education programmes are offered throughout South Africa and as far afield as Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania, through a growing network of AEPs.
"It is quite a feather in our cap that Europe is seeking advice from SA," Ken enthuses. "FAPICS - the French Association for Operations Management - is aiming to set up its own network of AEPs, and was eager to learn from SAPICS, which has had these structures in place, and working with great success, for many years."
Business News Sector Tags: Education|